Friday, February 9, 2007

Moodle Comments

Our class is using an online tool, Moodle to help with our ideas and discussions.
I like the Moodle website, as it offers a way for the whole class to contribute. It lets our whole class comment on something and even lets us write a story or poem together.
What I don't like about Moodle is that if someone posts a message before you, you will have to post your own message again and possibly lose it. I also don't like how some functions are defined by your browser, as I like to use one that isn't fully compatible with it. Also sometimes all the links and tabs are confusing and don't seem to work sometimes.
A creative way we could use Moodle is we can turn in all our work on it, saving trees and ink. Another great thing to put on it is the cycle homework, so we always know what the homework is and will never lose the cycle sheet.
One of the things that I wish Moodle could do is fix that aforementioned problem with the posting, as it would save time and allow you not to worry about posting first. Another thing I wish that Moodle could do is not be too slow, because when our whole class is on it at the same time it begins to slowdown and cause us problems.
Overall I think that Moodle is a neat piece of software and it allows us to do new activities than we normally do.

No comments: